Scotland Build – March 20th & 21st – SEC, Glasgow
Scotland Build 2019, now in its fourth year, is Scotland’s largest construction expo dedicated entirely to opportunities in Scotland. Scotland Build is attended by the country’s ‘movers & shakers’ in the UK’s construction industry from: tier 1 contractors, subcontractors, builders, developers, local councils, housing associations, government, architects, solution providers and more. We are proud to announce the endorsement from The Scottish Government.
Scotland Build is free to attend and will be like a Who’s Who of the construction, architecture, property and engineering industries. Attendees include Balfour Beatty, Kier Construction, Robertson Group, Transport for Scotland, Aecom, BDP, Glasgow City Council, Atkins Global, Barton Willmore, Austin-Smith:Lord Architects, BRE, ECD Architects, plus many more companies!
This is your one stop shop to gain the latest insight to innovation in products and services in construction with our 200 booth exhibition, to acquire all of your CPD points under one roof and for you to meet everyone working in construction across Scotland in an energetic, fun and productive environment that includes entertainment, competitions, prize giveaways and much, much more!
Scotland Build features over 100 Conference speakers and CPD-accredited training workshops. Conference speakers include all the main contractors, architects and developers from across Scotland. Presentations cover the latest projects and opportunities in infrastructure & construction across Scotland.
What to expect?
- 200 booth exhibition
- The Kitchen & Bathroom Show – Exhibition and Meet the Buyers
- 5 dedicated conference and workshop areas including CPD sessions on Future of Construction, BIM & Digital Construction, Sustainability, Fire Safety, Architecture, Skills Development and more
- 8,000+ visitors from across Scotland
- 3,000+ decision making, managerial level or above
- 150+ speakers from top contractors, architects, government and developers including Kier Construction, Robertson Group, Transport for Scotland, Aecom, BDP, Glasgow City Council, Atkins Global and many more
- 80 supporting event partners and industry bodies
- Multiple feature areas including the Architects Hub, VR & Digital Construction Hub, Skills Hub and the VIP Meet the Buyers
- High level networking sessions and drinks receptions across all zones for more tailored networking, including the Whisky and Beer Garden