Sydney Build 2019 – 14th & 15th March – Royal Hall of Industries
The Show Features:
- Australia’s leading Construction, Architecture & Design Exhibition & Conferences
- 90+ Senior Speakers at our Free Conference, Workshops, Partner Sessions & Live Demos
- Thousands of Attendees will be joining us from across Australia
- 200+ Exhibitors within 5 zones
- Topics Focusing on: Residential construction, transport and infrastructure, commercial construction, new contracts and opportunities: Auckland’s waterfront, prefab, urban design, sustainability, BIM/Digital etc.
- 60+ Industry Partners – Large-Scale Promotion of the Show
- Networking: Live Music, Craft Beer Festival, Whiskey Tasting, Live Demos & Prize Giveaways.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest projects, news, industry standards and technologies across: construction, design, architecture, cladding, insulation, flooring, lighting, building supplies, hardware, joinery, home automation and everything build related
A Must-Attend Industry, B2B & Networking Event for:
- Architects, Developers, Contractors, Designers, Engineers, Construction Managers, Builders, Tradies, Planning Managers, Local and National Government, Financiers and other industry professionals
It is completely FREE to attend so why not register yourself for your complimentary entry & attendance now to the leading construction and design event for Sydney and New South Wales?
Some of our top level speakers from 2018 included:
- David Alessi, Business Development Manager – Icon Co (NSW) Pty Ltd
- Grahame Vile, Director – BAAM Consulting
- Andrew Cole, Principal Manager Project Controls -Turner & Townsend
- Paul Davies, Senior Sustainability Manager – Northwest Rapid Transit
- Francesca Muskovic, National Policy Manager for Sustainability and Regulatory Affairs – Property Council of Australia
- Andy Marlow, Director – Envirotecture
- David Baggs, CEO – Global Green Tag
- Jonas Bengtsson, CEO – Edge Environment
- Jo Gillies, Director – Archisoul Architects
- James Ward, Business Strategist – NBRSArchitecture
- David Holm, Director / Architect – Cox Architecture
- Iain Maxwell, Senior Lecturer – University of Technology, Sydney
For our full list of 2018 speakers visit: http://sydneybuildexpo.com/speakers/
- NSW Construction Industry Outlook and Construction Trends in Large Apartment Projects
- How to Get It Right First Time…So You Don’t Need Us!
- Sustainability is Key to Winning Infrastructure Work in Australia
- Building Code Energy Performance Trajectory
- Passive House Vs NatHERS; Worlds Apart?
- Sustainable Architects and Building Designers Showcase The Creative Use of Certified Products
Our goal is to boost and promote the developments of Sydney, New South Wales and deliver excellent content as well as providing international exposure to participants within our global portfolio.
Important Event Information:
1 DRIVER AVE, MOORE PARK NSW 2021, SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA
Opening Times: 14th March, 9:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. & 15th March, 9:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.