Registrations have now opened to the public for Sydney Build, Australia’s Leading Design Build Construction Exhibition.
This must attend event for the construction, design, build and architecture industry will be taking place at the Royal Hall of Industries on 15-16 March.
Tickets are free, but they are however limited, we do therefore recommend registering early. Please note: tickets include access to the conferences, workshops, partner training sessions, exhibition and bar area. This is strictly a B2B event.
– 15-16 March, Royal Hall of Industries. Click Here to Register Your Free Ticket
– Australia’s leading Construction, Architecture & Design Build Exhibition & Conferences
– 90+ Senior Speakers at our Free Conference, Workshops, Partner Sessions & Live Demos
– Thousands of Attendees will be joining us from across Australia
– 200+ Exhibitors within 5 zones
– Topics Focusing on: Residential construction, transport and infrastructure, commercial construction, new contracts and opportunities, prefab, urban design, sustainability, BIM/Digital etc.
– 60+ Industry Partners – Large-Scale Promotion of the Show
– Networking: Live Music, Craft Beer Festival, Whiskey Tasting, Live Demos & Prize Giveaways.
Keep up-to-date with the latest projects, news, industry standards and technologies across: construction, design, architecture, cladding, insulation, flooring, lighting, building supplies, hardware, joinery, home automation and everything build related.