On behalf of the Board and Shareholders of Gatwick Airport Limited, Chairman Sir Roy McNulty has today written to the Prime Minister setting out a series of pledges which offer a road map to delivering a new runway for Britain.
The pledges to the Prime Minister that Gatwick has outlined today represent a fair deal for the UK and cover:
- The deliverability of Gatwick’s new runway
- Guaranteed and balanced economic growth across the UK
- A cap on passenger fares with more competition
- The pledge that Gatwick will require no taxpayer funds
- Gatwick’s legal air quality
- A cap on the number of people most affected by noise
- An industry-leading compensation scheme, and
- Shareholder commitment to the second runway project.
The full text of Gatwick’s letter to the Prime Minister can be accessed here.
Via Gatwick Airport. View original article here.